Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update

So I was supposed to have an Ultrasound last week with Nicole's mom but she forgot about me and I havent had a chance to call her back to set another one up. Truthfully, I am scared to drink 32 ounces of water again and have her forget me again, lol....I think I peed like 6 times in a matter of a half hour...LOL!

Anyway, I am 7 1/2 weeks today....and I still feel like crud! Ya know when you feel sick and its hard to remember what it feels like to feel better...yeah its like that. I cant imagine waking up one morning and feeling better, but what a miracle that would be! No puking, just that feeling that I want to puke and I have a massive migraine everyday. My neurologist says I can take my midrin still but I take it and when it starts to dissolve, I can taste it in my mouth and that alone makes me want to vomit. So I havent been taking that. I also have Zofran for nausea but that doesnt really help either. So I guess I am screwed.

I DO have an appetite which is good...when I am eating is about the only time I feel better, lol, go figure. Sunday, I was in my car and the "Cheeseburger in Paradise" song came on....all I could think of was how good that sounded, this was the part that kept replaying in my head:

"I like mine with lettuce and tomata, heinz 57 and french fried potata, big dill pickle and a huge draft beer"

Minus the beer part, it sounded deeeeee-licious!I am going to try and be a better blogger, I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment