Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally!

I say that like we have been trying for years and years....but really ONLY 3 months! But if you have ever tried to have a baby then 3 months seems like FOREVER!

Anyway, on Sunday I took a test and it was negative so I thought...GREAT gotta try again next month! But I went to Walmart last night and picked up a box of tests because I knew I would need them anyway and thought...Wellllll maybe I will take one right now..if its negative then I am going to wait to see if "Master P" comes......Well I took it and VOILA....it was a positive! Yayyyyy, now I get to join babymammaland! Going to call the doctor today and get an appt.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I thought you had been trying for a while too, that is so funny. Once you decide it is like- I want one NOW!!! The blog is really cute, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! How far along do you think you are?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Im sure you are very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo HOoo!!!! So glad to hear that you are joining the rest of us preggo chicks! Congrats to you and Bobby. So, we are a month apart. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie-
    I am so excited for you.
    I was in Farhats office the other day and nearly ran because the baby itch was crawling all over me.
    What water do you drink? Just want to make sure it's not in my water... for now.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I am very excited for you! A fresh new little baby to spoil all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you!! Welcome to babymamaland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! That is so exciting! Congrats, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete