- Every morning for the past 2 days she has said, "Mommy, did the baby grow today?"
- She stares at me all the time
- Every time she walks by me she has to touch my belly
- Is VERY protective....for instance...yesterday as I was getting the kids ready for the sitters Graci went a runnin like she always does and I yelled, "Graci get over here and get dressed"....well Emma pipes up and says, "Graci, you better not make mom yell cause she has a baby in her belly and thats not cool to make her yell so you better listen"
- She said she told everyone at school yesterday and this one boy, Gunner (who she says just loves babies and is really good with kids, lol) apparently fainted because he was so happy. ....not sure on that one, lol
- I wanna name it "Sally"
- Last night I ate an Ice Cream Sandwich and it didnt settle well and so Graci thought that maybe it was because the baby was growing? Or maybe it was because it was kicking me?
- Other then that she doesnt really care, lol...
So really I am glad that they are at the age they are at because they seem very interested (ok well Emma does, lol) and its neat!