Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feelin the burn...

So the heartburn has officially begun....doesnt matter what I eat...I get heartburn! And to hell with the fact that it means your baby will have a lot of hair because I had heartburn with my other kids and they didnt have a ton of hair...they had a little, but not a ton.

In other news...I am 25 weeks and 2 days and I feel VERY tired! Lately I have been getting horrible round ligament pains as I walk..ANYWHERE...and they literally take my breath away. It sucks! The groin pains have pretty much subsided but come back every now and then to make me miserable.

I will take some belly pics soon and post them....

1 comment:

  1. oh i got the heartburn early on too! I had to start using Zantac about 2 months ago 1x a day to keep it away. Works like a charm!!

    ReplyDelete