Thursday, June 25, 2009

Almost 28 week check-up

Went to doctors today....here is what happened:

  • Baby's Heartbeat - 148
  • Measuring exactly where I should be
  • Blood Pressure Good
  • Lost 3 Pounds....WTF???? Yeah you read right....I LOST 3 pounds! So now for a grand total of 5 pounds gained so far!!!! What the hell??? I guess those late night frozen pizzas arent hurting me, lol! The nurse/doctor both said I was all belly...but then whats up with my ass & hips??? LMAO...seriously! Maybe they were just big before and I was to blind to notice...who knows! But hey...I am not complaining!

I am now going every 2 weeks....exciting! I have to go and get my Rhogam Shot on Monday...Ouchie! And then I have to take my Glucose test this week as well...gross!

Yesterday I got a massage from my friend Lauren....BTW, GREAT massage therapist! If you or anyone you know is in need of an hour long massage for only $35...call Lauren @ (517)812-1122!

She is AWESOME! She does Gift Certs too!! Like how I name dropped...she will love that, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment